Third grade is an exciting year in elementary education! It is the year that students begin to master all of the skills they learned in previous grades.
Third Grade Supply List
- 4 pack of black Expo dry erase markers
- 1 Subject Spiral Notebook
- 1 package of loose-leaf paper
- 4 (3-prong) Plastic Take-Home Folders (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 blue)
- 3 or more boxes of tissues
- Two 24 Pack of #2 Pencils (yellow)
- Backpack (regular school size)
- Crayola Markers
- Crayola Crayons
- 1 Bottle of Regular Sized Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Clorox Wipes
- 6 Pack of Glue Sticks
- Athletic Sneakers for P.E.
Please Be Advised:
- Please do not write your child's name on anything except the backpack and sneakers. Once school begins, most supplies will become "classroom supplies" to share with all students.
- Some supplies may be asked to be replenished later into the school year.
- If your child has an SAS sweatshirt, please be sure his/her name is written on the tag in permanent marker